Creeting St Peter: Fire crew tackles chimney blaze

Fire-engine

- Credit: Archant

FIREFIGHTERS have been called to a chimney blaze at a house in Creeting St Peter.

The crew from Stowmarket was sent to the nearby village after receiving calls about the incident at Fen lane at about 5.35.

Firefighters were on the scene within 15 minutes and used a hose reel to put out the flames by 6.20pm.

There were no reported injuries.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter