Fire crews tackle portable cabin blaze
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews have tackled a fire at a portable cabin which had gone up in flames.
Firefighters were called to the scene of the fire, in Old Ipswich Road in Ardleigh, near Colchester, at around 4.10pm yesterday, Saturday, December 14.
Two crews from Colchester were sent to fight the fire.
A spokesman for Essex County Fire and Rescue Service, said: "On arrival, crews reported that a portable cabin, which measured approximately five metres by three metres, was 100% alight."
The fire was extinguished and the scene cleared by 4.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation will now take place to work out how the fire started.
- 1 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 3 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 4 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 7 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 9 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 10 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'