Crews tackle fire in wooden garage containing gas cylinders in Tuddenham
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have tackled a garage fire in Tuddenham near Mildenhall this morning.
Crews were called to the scene of the fire, in High Street, at around 7.10am today, Wednesday, April 25.
According to a spokeswoman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service, fire crews called a stop on the incident at around 8.55pm.
“It was a wooden garage measuring 7m by 8m containing cars and gas cylinders,” she said.
She added that crews from Bury St Edmunds and Mildenhall used breathing apparatus to tackle the fire.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said they had been informed of the incident but were not asked to attend.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 3 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 4 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 5 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 6 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 7 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 8 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 9 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
- 10 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations