Missing 14-year-old boy seen in Colchester
- Credit: Sussex Constabulary
A 14-year-old boy who has been missing from Sussex since Tuesday has been seen in Colchester.
Kye Perkins was last seen five days ago at his home in Angmering, where he is thought to have left by train.
He was then seen on Thursday in Colchester.
He is described as white, 6ft 1in, of slim build, with short black curly hair.
He was last seen wearing a black and red Nike tracksuit, red Nike shoes, a black and tan Moncler Puffer jacket and carrying a black Nike rucksack.
Det Sgt Kate Witt, from Sussex Police, said: “We are trying to locate missing Kye and would really appreciate the public’s help.
“Have you seen him?
- 1 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 2 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 3 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 4 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 5 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 6 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 7 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 8 Ranking every League One away kit from worst to first
- 9 Striker Jackson signs new Town deal
- 10 Teenager arrested after six people injured on university campus
“We believe he may be travelling on trains and he has links to Angmering, Brighton and Colchester in Essex.”
If you have information on Kye’s whereabouts or believe you may have seen him, report this online or call 101, quoting serial number 1634 of March 30.