Woman on mobility scooter kicked and threatened man in Beccles
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A man in his 50s was allegedly kicked, hit in the face, and threatened by a woman on a mobility scooter in Beccles.
The incident took place between 3.40pm and 3.45pm on Thursday, January 6 in an alleyway off Station Road, which leads into Tesco car park.
While accompanied by his wife, the victim was approached by a woman on a mobility scooter.
She is alleged to have got off the scooter and then proceeded to kick the man in the legs and hit him in the face three or four times while making verbal threats towards him.
The victim did not suffer any injuries following this incident, but officers would like to hear from any potential witnesses.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to contact Halesworth Neighbourhood Response Team, quoting reference number 1117/22 on 101.
Alternatively, people can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 3 Town set to appeal Morsy's FA charge
- 4 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 5 Weather warning in place for Suffolk as temperatures plunge below freezing
- 6 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 7 20th century former light railway station to be converted into properties
- 8 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 9 'We want him to be effective' - McKenna on Celina
- 10 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital