Bikes taken from shed after offenders cut padlock
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
Two bikes have been stolen from a shed in Mildenhall after a padlock was cut to gain entry.
Suffolk police are now appealing for information after the two pedal bikes were stolen from the Suffolk village.
Officers say that unknown persons gained entry to a shed by cutting the padlock in North Place in North Terrace.
A man’s black Calibre Line 29 mountain bike and a lady’s grey and yellow Calibre 2 Cubed pedal cycle were stolen from within.
The theft took place between 9pm Sunday, December 20 and 9am Monday, December 21.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw the cycles being taken or have any information about where they are now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/73747/20 by calling 101.
Alternatively those with information can visit this website.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 8 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 9 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash