Three women in court charged with drug dealing offences in Bungay
- Credit: ARCHANT
Three women have appeared in court charged with drug dealing offences in a north Suffolk town.
Amy Bowen, Nicky Masterson and Vivienne Masterson appeared at Suffolk Magistrates' Court on Friday morning.
All three women are charged with being concerned in the supply of cannabis in Bungay on or before August 13 last year.
Bowen, of Hardley Street, in Loddon, Norfolk, is also charged with being concerned in the supply of cocaine and being concerned in the supply of ketamine.
The 23-year-old entered no plea to all charges.
Nicky Masterson, 23, of Cucumber Lane, Beccles, and Vivienne Masterson, 61, of Kingsway, Earsham, also entered no plea to the single charge they both face.
Magistrates said the more serious allegation faced by Bowen, for being concerned in the supply of cocaine, could only be dealt with before a judge in a higher court.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
They sent the cases to Ipswich Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing on July 9.
The three women, all represented by solicitor Richard Mann, were each granted unconditional bail until the hearing.