Group of six burglars raid perfume shelves from Sudbury Boots store
- Credit: Google Maps
A group of six burglars broke into a Boots store and stole a large amount of perfume and aftershave.
The thieves targeted the Boots store in Market Hill, Sudbury, shortly after 3.40am on Thursday, July 1.
They set off the burglar alarm after forcing entry into the store but still managed to get away with a "large quantity" of perfume and aftershave.
It is believed the group ran from the scene before being driven away in a grey Ford Galaxy.
Police were quick to attend and search the area but were unable to find any of the burglars.
Witnesses, or those who heard or saw anything suspicious at the time, are asked to call West CID at Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/35249/21.
Information can also be given anonymously to charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 3 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 5 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 6 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 7 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay