Two arrested after series of cannabis farms found in east Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been arrested after two cannabis farms were found at properties in east Suffolk.
Officers from the Halesworth Safer Neighbourhoods Team were involved in two drug warrants at addresses in Reydon and Saxmundham.
Police had suspicion to believe the locations were being used to grow cannabis plants.
A number of plants were found.
Two people have been arrested in connection with the finds.
A 47-year-old man was arrested at Reydon on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and released under investigation pending further enquiries.
A 17-year-old male was arrested at Saxmundham on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder