Car seen driving wrong way on A11
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is underway after a car was seen driving the wrong way on the A11 at night in west Suffolk.
Police were made aware of the car – a white hatchback – being driven the wrong way on the northbound carriageway at Red Lodge at 10.40pm Tuesday, June 29.
Officers were dispatched to the scene in an attempt to find the vehicle but were unsuccessful.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said an investigation into the incident remains ongoing.
Anyone who witnessed a car travelling the wrong way between the A11 at Red Lodge and the A14 junction, or who has dash-cam footage, is asked to contact police on 101.
Those with information should quote CAD 467 of June 29.
Crimestoppers can also be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 7 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 8 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 9 Bridal shop opens in well-known former Sudbury bookshop
- 10 Delays after car crashes into level crossing