Pair charged after fight left man with serious head injury
Two men have been charged after a fight near Clacton town centre left a man with a serious head injury.
Police were called to the Holland Road area of the seaside town on the evening of April 20 after receiving reports of a fight.
Officers from Essex Police arrived to discover a man in his 20s was seriously injured.
Two men have now been charged in connection with the incident and are due to appear in court next month.
Billie Saunders, 30, of Elm Grove, has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent and possession of a knife in a public place.
You may also want to watch:
Jack Saunders, 27, of Knox Road, has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
The pair are due to appear before Colchester Magistrates’ Court on November 2.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology