Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
- Credit: Essex Police
Police are searching for three men in connection with an incident at a Colchester garage, where repairs were made for a large fee, but the cash was never paid.
The Nissan Navara was taken to a garage in Moorside Road for the repairs, worth four figures.
The pick-up truck was picked up on April 22, however the people who collected it said they were not satisfied with the work and scheduled another appointment for further repairs.
The Navara was taken from the garage, but then never returned for the scheduled appointment.
No money had changed hands and the truck has subsequently been sold, leaving the business unpaid.
Essex Police officers are keen to speak with the three men pictured in the CCTV footage from the garage.
If you recognise the men or have any information you can submit a report online or use the 'Live Chat' button to speak to an online operator.
Please quote the crime reference number 42/76107/21.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 5 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 6 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 7 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 9 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
You can also call Essex Police on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.