- Credit: Archant
Cigarette boxes worth a four figure sum weere taken from Tesco Express on Waterhouse Lane, Chelmsford at around 8.20pm on Saturday, February 25.
The police are appealing for information to identify four men in connection with the theft.
Alcohol worth a three figure sum was stolen from a Marks & Spencer Simply Food, in Charter Way, Braintree at around 3.30pm on Saturday March 3.
Police have asked for the public’s help in identifying a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Cigarettes worth a three figure sum were taken the Co-op, Colchester Road, Halstead, just after 8pm on Sunday, March 5.
You may also want to watch:
Police have appealed for help to identify a man they want to speak to in connection with the theft.
A Skoda Fabia [pictured] was stolen from a property in Knox Road, Clacton, following a burglary which is believed to have taken place, Thursday, March 2 and 7.10am on Friday, March 3.
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 8 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 9 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
The front door of the property was forced open and keys to a Skoda Fabia, registration EY12YPH, taken.
The car was then stolen from the parking area outside the address.
A third person has been arrested in connection with a burglary in Key Road, Clacton, between Saturday, October 1 and Wednesday, October 12, 2016.
A 46-year-old man from Clacton was arrested on Sunday, March 5 on suspicion of burglary and fraud. He has been released on bail until Friday, March 31.
A 47 year-old woman and a 36-year-old man, both from Clacton, were arrested on Wednesday, March 1 on suspicion of burglary, fraud and handling stolen goods. They were also released on bail until Friday, March 31.
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to contact Dc Luke Howard at Clacton CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.