Two arrested after £6k of goods stolen in 'busy night' for police
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Two men have been arrested after £6,000 worth of goods were stolen from an electronics store, police in Bury St Edmunds have said.
Officers say three men "entered" a Currys PC World store and stole around £6,000 worth of electronics, before escaping in a vehicle.
The vehicle was then intercepted by specialist officers from Essex Roads Policing Unit, who arrested two of the three men after they fled from the vehicle. It is unclear what happened to the third man.
The stolen goods have also been recovered, police say.
Bury St Edmunds police described it as a "busy night" for officers, and thanked their colleagues in Essex.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Constabulary has been contacted for comment.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 8 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 9 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 10 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices