Cyclist taken to hospital after bus fails to stop at scene of crash
- Credit: Archant
Enquiries are ongoing to locate a bus which was involved in a fail to stop collision in Bury St Edmunds, where a cyclist was taken to hospital.
Officers were called to the collision in Beestons Way, Bury St Edmunds, on Monday, February 22.
A spokesman for the force said: "Police were called to a fail to stop collision on Monday, February 22 at 1.27pm involving a bus and a cyclist in Beetons Way.
"The cyclist suffered a leg injury and was transported to hospital for treatment."
The road was blocked following the collision but was cleared by 1.40pm.
Enquiries are ongoing to locate the bus involved.
- 1 Man dies following collision on A12
- 2 'Cook changes it for Ipswich... I never thought it would happen for them before' - Gillingham boss Evans
- 3 Mouldy scone leads to bakery firm being fined £9k for hygiene breaches
- 4 'I have a clear style of play... that will be evident from day one' - Cook on Town's identity
- 5 'Landmark' refusal of 18 homes in Suffolk village aided by community
- 6 A134 to close for resurfacing works taking drivers on 4-mile diversion
- 7 Filming for new TV detective thriller to take place in Suffolk
- 8 New collision beams 'catching drivers out' at Suffolk's 'most bashed' bridge
- 9 Owner on 'sad' decision to close popular restaurant
- 10 'We've got to aim for the stars' - New boss Cook on his Ipswich Town ambitions