Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- Credit: Lowestoft Police
A driver has been arrested for a third time after police identified drugs in his system.
Lowestoft Police stopped a car in the Kirkley Rise area of Lowestoft and the driver of the car was found to have drugs in his system.
He was arrested at the scene for the third time for the same offence.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Police said: "Officers on patrol had cause to request a driver of a vehicle to stop due to their manner of driving yesterday, Tuesday, 19 January in Kirkley Rise, Lowestoft.
"The driver – a 26 year old man – was arrested on suspicion of drug driving – cannabis and he was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
"He has subsequently been released under investigation pending further enquiries."
- 1 Coleman on Cook: 'If that's indication of his fortune as Ipswich manager, they can book a place in the Championship'
- 2 Popular Woodbridge restaurant set to close
- 3 'Please don't believe everything you read in the media' - Ipswich Town owner Evans addresses takeover reports
- 4 'I have no doubt Ipswich will be successful' - Richardson doesn't rule out joining Cook at Town
- 5 Marcus Evans on Paul Cook: 'He has shown a great desire to become our next manager'
- 6 Ipswich case rate rises, other Suffolk districts among lowest in England
- 7 Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- 8 'The time is not right to fiddle when Rome burns' - Evans outlines Lambert 'disagreements'
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 win at Accrington Stanley
- 10 Anger over loss of habitats after pond drained and trees felled