Gym gear stolen during Earl Stonham burglary
- Credit: Suffolk police
Gym gear and DIY equipment worth an estimated £2,000 have been stolen from a property in Earl Stonham.
Burglars targeted the property in the village – which had a gym at the rear – at some point between 11pm Wednesday, March 3 and 6.30am the following morning.
Among the items stolen included a set of Body Power Olympic weights, slam balls, dumbbells and kettlebells of various weights. A DeWalt drill, twin battery pack, batteries and chargers were also stolen.
In total, police believe the items have a total worth of around £2,000.
Suffolk police are appealing for those with information regarding the burglary to come forward.
Those who know who was responsible, or who has knowledge of the whereabouts of the stolen goods, are asked to contact the force on 101, quoting reference 37/10727/21.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 2 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 8 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 9 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 10 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight