Man wanted by police as three charged with blackmail
- Credit: Essex Police
Four people from north Essex have been charged in connection with an investigation into blackmail.
Keith Gibbins, 61, of Bridge Place, Manningtree; Barry Bond, 37, of Peake Avenue, Frinton; and Jason Tipple, 45, of Nayland Road, Colchester, are set to face court for conspiracy to blackmail and conspiracy to convert criminal property.
Stevie Titler, 35, of Bridge Place, has been charged with conspiracy to convert criminal property.
The offences are alleged to have happened between March 31and June 1 last year.
They are due to appear at Colchester Magistrates’ Court on August 6.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police are also continuing to look for Simon Bond, 38, who has links to Manningtree, Lawford, and Bungay in Suffolk, in connection with this ongoing investigation.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call Colchester CID.
You can submit a report online at essex.police.uk or use the 'Live Chat' button to speak to an online operator between 7am-11pm. Alternatively, you can call 101.
Information can also be given to independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 4 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 7 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 8 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 9 Blues star looking forward to 'getting down to business'
- 10 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death