Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- Credit: Google
Four men have been arrested following the death of a man in a lorry park in Felixstowe.
The ambulance service contacted police at 1.50am this morning to attend the lorry park in Hodgkinson Road, reporting they were treating a man who needed emergency medical attention.
The man was declared dead at the scene a short time later.
While the cause of death is currently unexplained police say it is being treated as suspicious.
A Suffolk police spokesman said: "The cause of death is currently unexplained, but it is being treated as suspicious and four men have been arrested in connection with the incident."
The men arrested in connection with the incident have been taken to the Martlesham Police Investigation Centre where they remain for questioning.
Police are appealing for anyone who was in the vicinity of the Hodgkinson Road lorry park and Dock Gate 2 last night to come forward if they have information.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
Any motorists who may have dash cam footage are also asked to contact South CID at Landmark House in Ipswich on 101 quoting reference: 58036/21.