Man and woman approach 10-year-old girl in Framlingham park
- Credit: Google Maps
A 10-year-old girl was approached by a man and a woman in a park in Framlingham.
The incident happened in the park at Castle Brooks at about 3.20pm on Tuesday, Suffolk police said.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "A 10-year-old girl was approached by a male & female who asked the girl to 'go with them'."
The man has been described as white, of medium build with light coloured, short hair.
He was wearing khaki coloured clothing.
The only details of the female suspect are that she was white, with blonde, straight medium length hair and was aged in her 40s.
Suffolk police would like to speak with anyone who visited the park in Castle Brooks on Tuesday around the time stated and who thinks that may have seen the suspects.
- 1 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 2 15 strikers that Ipswich Town could turn to for goals this summer
- 3 Plans for 20 homes in Suffolk village unanimously refused
- 4 5 miles of congestion on A14 after crash involving car and two lorries
- 5 Community sadness after death of man who was found in river
- 6 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
- 7 Fire crews tackle blaze for several hours at Suffolk farm
- 8 Conveyor belt which carried pig carcases across Suffolk A-road is demolished
- 9 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 10 Ipswich Town's 'true league standing' revealed in new survey
Anyone with any information is being asked to contact Suffolk police, quoting the investigation reference number 37/15750/22.
Join our Suffolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.