Eight-week-old puppy stolen after thief distracts owner
- Credit: Supplied by Essex Police
An eight-week-old puppy was stolen from its home in Halstead after its owner was distracted by a thief.
The incident happened at a home in Tweed Close at around 2pm on Tuesday, March 2, Essex Police said.
A man distracted the owner while another thief raided the home, leaving with the Coton de Tulear puppy and some paperwork.
The men left Tweed Close onto Conies Road, with officers believing they may have parked a vehicle in Conies Road or Clare Close.
The first man is white, aged in his 30s and is of stocky build. He has black hair and black stubble and was wearing blue jeans and a black hooded top with a logo on the front which either is, or is similar to, the SuperDry brand.
You may also want to watch:
The second man is also white and is around 30 years old, about 5ft 7ins tall, of slender build, clean shaven and with black hair slicked to one side. He was wearing dark jeans and a black jacket.
Anyone with information related to the theft is urged to contact Essex Police, quoting crime reference number 42/37487/21.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 8 Village pub given go-ahead to expand dining area
- 9 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 10 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results