Appeals for information after catalytic convertors stolen
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following a number of catalytic thefts in Haverhill.
The thefts occurred on Monday, March 15 at around 8pm and 8.25pm. Witnesses reported seeing three unknown males wearing balaclavas in Clements Lane.
The offenders jacked up a Lexus vehicle and removed the catalytic converter.
The offenders left in a black Audi saloon type vehicle (crime reference 37/12751/21).
Catalytic converter thefts also occurred in Hollands Road when a Mercedes vehicle had the catalytic converter removed (crime reference 37/12753/21) and in Crowland Road, a Honda vehicle had the cat converter removed (crime reference 37/12757/21).
You may also want to watch:
In Moon Hall Lane around 8pm on Monday, March 15 number plates were stolen from a black BMW and it is thought these were used on the Audi vehicle driven by the offenders (crime reference 37/12760/21).
Anyone with information about these incidents should contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting the above reference numbers.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 4 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 10 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases