Burglars throw bicycle at man in spate of garage break-ins
- Credit: IAN BURT
Burglars threw a bicycle at a man when apprehended by a member of the public during a burglary.
The two burglars were spotted using a grinder to cut the lock of a garage door in Templars Court in Haverhill in the early hours of Tuesday morning, March 9.
When challenged by a member of the public, one of them threw a bike towards them before making off on another bicycle.
Police later received reports that two other garages had been targeted and had locks cut off.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said it is not known if anything was stolen from inside.
A description has not been given.
Those with information regarding the incidents are asked to contact the Haverhill Neighbourhood Response Team on 101, quoting reference 11501/21.
Alternatively, information can be given to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their website.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side