Public told not to approach missing Hollesley Bay absconder
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
A man out on temporary release licence from Hollesley Bay prison has failed to return.
Christopher Doyley, aged 50, was due to meet at a rendezvous point in Ipswich town centre at 4.30pm on Wednesday but failed to turn up.
He was last seen earlier in the afternoon.
Doyley is described as black, 6ft tall, of medium build, with brown eyes, black hair and clean shaven.
He is serving a six and a half year sentence for attempted GBH, assault and possession of a bladed item in a public place.
You may also want to watch:
He has links to south-east London.
Members of the public are being warned not to approach him.
Anyone who believes they have seen Doyley or has any information regarding his whereabouts should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting CAD reference 317 of July 28.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 5 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 8 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen