Prisoner fails to return to Hollesley Bay
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
A Hollesley Bay prisoner has failed to return to the prison after a period of home leave.
Frank McArthur, aged 46, was released on temporary licence on Monday, August 16 but failed to return to the prison as designated on Friday, August 20.
He is serving a nine-year and 10-month sentence for robbery, burglary and theft offences.
McArthur is described as white, 5ft 9in tall, of medium build, with brown hair, a scar on the right side of his head and tattoos on both arms.
He has links to the Fulham area of south-west London.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the public are advised not to approach McArthur, but to call police immediately if they believe they have seen him.
Anyone who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'