Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into Lowestoft homes
- Credit: Google Images
Police are continuing to search for a driver who crashed into two homes before fleeing the scene.
Inquiries are"ongoing in connection with the collision, which happened in Lowestoft last month.
A Mercedes careered off the road and damaged two houses with the vehicle failing to stop following the crash.
No one was injured in the incident, which happened around 7.20pm on Sunday, February 7 in Walton Road.
A police spokesman said: "A dark-coloured Mercedes left the road and collided with two houses, causing damage to both but no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
"The vehicle then reversed and drove away in the direction of the town centre."
With officers keen to hear from anyone who was driving in the area or anyone who has a dashcam fitted in their vehicle, the police spokesman added: "Witnesses are still being sought as enquiries are continuing."
- 1 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 2 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 8 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 9 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 10 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight
Information should be directed to the Lowestoft Safer Neighbourhood Team, quoting reference: CAD 296 of February 7, on 101 or alternatively email Christian.Meen@suffolk.police.uk