'Intoxicated' woman grabs buggy with child inside
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A woman believed to be intoxicated grabbed the handle of another woman’s buggy with a child inside.
It happened between 3pm and 3.20pm on Tuesday, December 16, in High Street near the junction with St Margaret’s Road.
A woman was pushing her child in a buggy when she was approached by another woman who grabbed hold of the handle.
The victim pushed her away and quickly walked off from her, before then phoning the police.
The suspect is believed to have been intoxicated.
She is described as white, approximately 5ft 7in tall and was wearing a black puffer coat with a fur-lined hood, with the hood up.
Any other witnesses, or anyone driving in the area with a dashcam fitted in their vehicle who may have footage which could assist with enquiries, is asked to contact East CID at Lowestoft Police Station, quoting reference: 37/71128/21.
Join our Suffolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 6 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 7 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 8 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
- 9 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 10 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing