Man and woman accused of sexual offences to face trial
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman will face a trial next year after denying sexual offences.
Scott Lawrence-Bayly, of Bridge Street, Stowmarket, and Amber Robinson, of Melville Heath, South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court on Friday.
Lawrence-Bayly, 24, is charged with sexual assault of a child under 13, causing or inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity and engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child.
He pleaded not guilty to all charges.
Robinson, 25, is charged with a single count of engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child, and she also pleaded not guilty to the offence.
The offences are alleged to have happened between 2019 and 2020.
The trial, which is expected to last around eight days, will take place on April 4, 2022.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
Recorder Richard Atchley released both Lawrence-Bayly and Robinson on unconditional bail ahead of their trial next year.