Man arrested in Ireland in connection with Kerrin Repman murder investigation
- Credit: Archant
A 41-year-old man has been arrested in connection with an investigation into the alleged murder of Kerrin Repman in Dovercourt.
Keith McCarthy, of no fixed address, was arrested on December 12 in Southern Ireland under a European Arrest Warrant.
He was wanted in connection with the death of Kerrin Repman, 29, whose moped was struck by a car in Marine Parade, Dovercourt, on April 15 this year.
A 79-year-old woman was also seriously injured.
Essex Police now say they will be preparing papers for McCarthy’s extradition back to the UK.
They had previously arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of murder and attempted murder before he was released on bail.
A 54-year-old man and a 46-year-old man were also arrested and released under investigation.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 7 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 10 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal