Man arrested after three incidents of indecent exposure
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police have announced they arrested a man in connection with three alleged incidents of indecent exposure.
A 23-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure today, and was taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
He has since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
The incidents under investigation took place in Wickham Market, Pettistree and Melton last month.
The first happened just before 6.30pm on Monday, October 4, in a layby near Church Terrace in Wickham Market.
As the victim, a woman in her 50s, cycled down Mill Lane she reported seeing a man performing a lewd act on the bonnet of a car in a layby.
A second incident occurred at approximately 10am, on Wednesday, October 13, in Old Church Road, Melton.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 3 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 4 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 5 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 6 13 years behind bars for man who killed a dad out celebrating with family
- 7 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 8 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 9 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 10 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
The victim, a woman in her 40s, noticed a dark grey vehicle stop near the entrance to a business. As she approached the vehicle, she noticed a man standing in front of the vehicle performing a lewd act with his back to the bonnet.
Finally, the third incident took place at around 10.35am, also on October 13, when the victim, a woman in her 60s saw a man performing a lewd act sitting in a bus shelter in Main Road.
Police are continuing to appeal for anyone with information relating to this to come forward.