Two arrested after man bitten and kicked in assault
- Credit: IAN BURT
Two people have been arrested after a man was left with cuts to his face following an assault near Sudbury.
The incident happened on the A134 roundabout for Long Melford shortly before 7pm last Friday, Suffolk police said.
A man in his late 30s was bitten, kicked and punched in the attack, which left him with cuts to the face.
Two people, a 31-year old-woman and 37-year-old male man, were both arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
They were taken to Bury St Edmunds police investigation centre and have been released police bail, pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to the incident are urged to contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference number 37/51697/21.
- 1 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 7 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move