16-year-old threatened with brick and robbed
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man threatened a 16-year-old boy with a brick and stole his bike, Suffolk police say.
The teenager was cycling along the cycle path near Wamil Road, Mildenhall, when he was confronted by an older man.
The man blocked his way, and took half a brick out of his pocket and held it up.
The man then grabbed the bike and demanded the teenager got off it.
He then took the bike and road off on it towards West Row. The teenager was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
The bike is described as a Cannondale Trail 8 bike with multi-coloured rainbow pedals and a boom speaker.
Police are asking for anyone with information about the incident to contact Bury St Edmunds CID, quoting reference: 37/48899/21
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic