Custom motorbikes stolen in late-night raid
- Credit: Suffolk police
Six custom motorcycles have been stolen from a home near Framlingham in what police believe was a targeted raid.
The incident happened at a property in Lampard Brook at some point between 8.45pm on Tuesday, August 31 and 6.30am the following day, Suffolk police said.
Three Kawasaki 110cc bikes, three Honda 50cc bikes and an electric pedal cycle were taken in the theft by an unknown number of thieves.
The bikes were built by the victim and his friend. The police described them as unique and easily recognisable.
Suffolk Constabulary said officers believe the property where the bikes were stolen from was deliberately targeted.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of any of the bikes, saw any suspicious activity overnight at the location or has been sold the bikes in suspicious circumstances is urged to contact Halesworth police, quoting crime reference number 37/48241/37.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema