Drug dealing mum-of-four to be sentenced
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
A mother of four who has admitted supplying cocaine will be sentenced next month.
Before Ipswich Crown Court on Friday (April 22) for a plea and trial preparation hearing was 30-year-old Chloe Hall of Highfields, Bentley.
She pleaded guilty to possessing cocaine with intent to supply on May 2 last year and possessing cannabis on the same date.
Recorder Gabrielle Posner adjourned sentence until May 31 to allow a pre-sentence report to be prepared on Hall.
She told Hall the offences were serious but because her personal circumstances weren’t straightforward it was important for her to have as much information about her as possible.
The judge said all sentencing options would be open to the court at the next hearing.
Gavin Pottinger, prosecuting, said telephone evidence showed Hall had supplied cocaine over a period of seven months to an established customer base.
- 1 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 2 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 3 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 4 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 5 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 6 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 7 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 8 Ranking every League One away kit from worst to first
- 9 Striker Jackson signs new Town deal
- 10 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
He said police had found £400 cash and drugs worth £300 on Hall.