Police continue Hadleigh sudden death investigation
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police say they are continuing to investigate a sudden death in Hadleigh.
Police were called to the Edwin Panks Road area by the Ambulance Service to reports of a man needing urgent medical attention just after 3pm on November 20.
The man, aged in his 70s, was declared dead at the scene despite the best efforts of medical personnel.
Detectives are investigating the circumstances leading to the death, and have voluntarily interviewed a man under caution.
Police enquires will continue pending the results of a post mortem examination, which will take place on Wednesday.
Suffolk Police said: "This is being treated as an isolated incident with all parties involved known to each other."
Join our Suffolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.
- 1 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 2 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 3 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 4 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 5 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 6 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 9 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 10 Look inside: Stunning £3m home is most expensive on market in Suffolk