'Trail of blood' through Mildenhall being investigated by police
- Credit: Google Street View
A trail of blood which includes some at a cashpoint at Sainsbury's is being investigated by police in Mildenhall.
Officers were called to Mildenhall at 8.30am on Sunday, June 6, after receiving reports of blood being found on a cash machine at the Sainsbury's store in Recreation Way.
Further drops of blood were then found at the supermarket car park, outside the Mildenhall Social Club and along Brick Kiln Road.
Enquiries have been underway to establish what happened, although police are yet to have received a complaint from the victim of a crime, nor information from any local medical services of anyone sustaining a significant injury.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said they may have now identified the injured person, with efforts being made to speak to them.
It is understood the person's injury is not serious.
Those with information are asked to contact the Neighbourhood Response Team at Mildenhall Police Station on 101, quoting reference CAD 87 of June 6.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 3 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge