Co-op burglary trio admit stealing cigarettes and alcohol
- Credit: Google
Three men have admitted breaking into a Co-op branch and stealing tobacco, cigarettes, spirits and beer.
Ricky Wilson, Daniel Wilson and Scott Flemming all admitted one count of burglary at Ipswich Crown Court on Monday.
The trio pleaded guilty to burgling the East of England Co-op store in Brightlingsea on February 6.
Ricky Wilson, 26, of Northview Drive, Westcliff, and Daniel Wilson, 24, of Pattiswick Square, Basildon, both appeared in court via video link from Peterborough prison, while Flemming, 25, of Park Avenue, Canvey, appeared on video from Chelmsford prison.
Essex Police were called to reports of a break-in at the store in Samson Road at about 12.10am on Saturday, February 6.
Officers stopped a vehicle on the A130 shortly afterwards and arrested the three men, who appeared at Colchester Magistrates’ Court on February 8 and were remanded in custody to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on Monday.
Recorder Jeremy Benson adjourned sentencing until March 29.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Woman found dead in country park is named