Man charged with drug dealing and criminal cash offences
- Credit: ARCHANT
A Suffolk man has appeared in court accused of drug dealing offences.
Sacha Millar appeared before Ipswich Crown Court on Tuesday morning for a plea and trial preparation hearing.
The 29-year-old has been charged with possession with intent to supply heroin, possession with intent to supply cocaine, and with possession of £400 in allegedly criminally acquired cash.
Millar, of School Road, Thurston, was charged with the offences following his arrest in Bury St Edmunds on April 24 last year.
During a brief hearing, Millar spoke to confirm his name and date of birth, and to deny each charge.
A trial, expected to last one to two days, has been listed to take place during the fortnight beginning May 31, 2022.
A case management hearing will take place on October 13.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 9 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 10 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
Judge Rupert Overbury released Millar on unconditional bail.