Sainsbury's closed after man injured
- Credit: Google Street View
A man has been injured near the Sainsbury's in Mildenhall which is now closed.
Suffolk police are currently at the store in Recreation Way, where they are investigating how he got his injuries.
They say passers-by did try to help the man and he is in the care of officers.
Suffolk police confirmed there may be a cordon in place while they deal with the incident.
A Sainsbury’s spokesperson said: “We are aware of an incident at our Mildenhall store and are supporting the police with their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
"The store is temporarily closed and we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We will reopen the store as soon as possible.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week