Stolen car involved in A12 crash
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
A stolen car was later involved in a crash on the A12 in which the driver failed to stop, police have said.
The Ford Focus with the registration number KC57 MOA was stolen sometime between Saturday, May 29 and Tuesday, June 1 while it was parked in St John's Road.
That vehicle was then involved in a crash with a BMW 435D on Tuesday, June 1.
The driver of the Ford Focus failed to stop at the scene but the car was located a short time later in Heron Road, Saxmundham.
Officers are appealing for witnesses or anybody with any information regarding the theft of the vehicle to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
Also, anyone who witnessed the collision, or who has dash-cam footage, is asked to contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference number 28816/21.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car