Forensic teams continue to investigate Sudbury cannabis factory
- Credit: Archant
Forensic teams from Suffolk police are continuing to investigate the discovery of a cannabis factory in Sudbury.
Police discovered the factory – which housed more than 200 plants – after receiving reports of an attempted burglary at the address in North Street on Thursday, January 7.
The suspects had fled the scene in a van when police arrived in the early hours, before officers discovered the drugs farm spanning four storeys.
Several police cars, including a forensic van, were seen outside the address on Saturday morning, January 23, with a cordon again in place outside.
A spokesman for Suffolk police confirmed officers are continuing to investigate the factory and enquiries are ongoing.
Those with information regarding the farm, or who saw a suspicious van in North Street in the early hours of that morning, are asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime number: 37/1004/21.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 8 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 9 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo