Police release CCTV images after beauty salon iPhone thefts
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
Suffolk police have released a CCTV image of a woman they want to speak to after two iPhones were stolen from beauty salons in Framlingham.
Both incidents occurred on Wednesday, December 16, 2020.
The incident happened at around 4pm at The Retreat Beauty Salon in Well Close Square.
A woman entered the salon and asked about a nail appointment before distracting a member of staff and stealing their iPhone 11 mobile phone.
A second incident happened a short time later at No10 Lash and Beauty Lounge in Market Hill.
This time an iPhone 11 Pro Max mobile phone was stolen after a member of staff was distracted.
The woman police want to speak to is described as white and having long black curly hair.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
She was wearing jeans and a fluffy white coat.
She gave her name as Maria and reportedly had a foreign accent.
Anyone who believes they recognise the woman pictured in the CCTV image, or who has any information about these incidents, is asked to contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference numbers: 37/72957/20 (The Retreat Beauty Salon) or 37/72951/20 (No 10 Lash and Beauty Lounge)