Police hunt for man who failed to attend court
- Credit: Suffolk police
A man from Bury St Edmunds who has failed to appear in court is wanted by police.
Suffolk police are renewing their appeal for help to trace 31-year-old Steven Perrio, who was last seen in Runnymede Green at around 1.30pm on Sunday, May 2.
Perrio was also spotted near Westgate Street, Cullum Road and the West Suffolk Hospital site in Hardwick Lane.
He has been described as white, approximately 5ft 11ins tall, with dark cropped hair and marks on his forehead.
He was wearing a black jumper, black jogging bottoms and black trainers.
Police are urging members of the public to not approach Perrio - but anyone who believes they have seen him, or have any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk police by calling 999.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side