Teenage girl punched in face after being approached by three men
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl has sustained facial bruising following a punch to the head after she was approached by three men in Maldon.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which took place in Park Road at around 5.15pm on Sunday, July 18.
The teenage victim, who was walking in Park Road was assaulted by one of the men after a brief verbal exchange.
The suspect is described as a tanned with a stubbly, dark beard, who looked to be around 19 years old.
He had mid-length, shaggy brown hair, around 5ft 9ins tall and stocky build. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a white thin tracksuit jacket.
You may also want to watch:
One of the other men was described as white, with short brown hair.
He was about 5ft 6ins tall, of skinny build with slightly muscular arms and looked about 19-years-old and was wearing a black cap with a New York Yankee logo.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
The third man left prior to the assault.
Anyone who witnessed the assault or has any information can call us on 101 and quote reference 42/142141/21.