Police search for Hollesley Bay absconder
- Credit: SUFFOLK POLICE
A prisoner convicted of robbery has absconded from a Suffolk prison, prompting a police search.
Tekel Jarrett, 32, was reported missing from Hollesley Bay just after midnight last night (Monday December 28) when a roll call was carried out and he could not be located.
Jarrett is serving a prison sentence for robbery.
He is described as black, 5ft10ins tall and of a slim build. He has brown eyes and brown hair.
Police say he has connections to the Bedfordshire area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they have seen Jarret or who has any information on his whereabouts should contact Suffolk Police on 101, quoting CAD reference 1 of Monday December 28.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune