Tools and fishing equipment stolen from garage in west Suffolk town
- Credit: Google Maps
Thieves have stolen a number of items, including tools, bikes and fishing equipment, from a locked garage in Haverhill.
The incident happened in Millfields Way between 6pm on Sunday and 7am the following day, Suffolk police.
An unknown number of thieves forced entry into the garage by cutting the lock.
They took a disc cutter, a ladder, a quantity of cement, two pedal cycles and some fishing equipment.
In addition, on the same night, an attempt was made to gain entry to a garage on Abingdon Place, also in Haverhill.
No entry was gained but the lock was damaged.
Suffolk police would like anyone with information about the first incident to contact them quoting crime reference number 37/26226/22.
- 1 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 2 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 3 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 4 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 5 The former Ipswich players looking for new clubs this summer
- 6 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 7 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 8 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 9 Revealed: The top serious road crash hotspots in Suffolk
- 10 Great Suffolk car-making dream to be relived as Strada 4-88 comes home to show
Anyone with information about the second incident should also contact Suffolk police, quoting reference 37/26215/22.
Join our Suffolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.