Music teacher admits possessing indecent images of children
A trainee music teacher from Essex has admitted possessing indecent images and videos of children.
Hector Moyes, 28, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court on Wednesday and pleaded guilty to three charges of making indecent images of children.
The court heard how Moyes, of Fingringhoe Road, Langenhoe, near Colchester, was caught with 10 videos of the most serious kind - category A - on or before June 6, 2021.
Moyes also admitted possessing four category B images and one video, as well as eight images and three video graded as category C at his plea and trial preparation hearing.
Matthew Bagnall, prosecuting, told the court that Moyes previously worked as a trainee music teacher in a secondary school.
The court heard that he had no previous convictions.
Recorder Graham Huston ordered a pre-sentence report and told Moyes that all options, including immediate custody, would be available to the sentencing judge.
- 1 Historic former pub with permission to convert into homes set for auction
- 2 Severe delays on major Suffolk route after crash
- 3 Gang who stole from Suffolk museum jailed for total of 74 years
- 4 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 5 Suspected speeder detained after car crashes into field
- 6 Double drink driver who killed Jennifer, 32, jailed six years and eight months
- 7 GALLERY: 'Stunning' turnout as Hadleigh Show returns after enforced break
- 8 'Bonne Mania' made us all smile... it faded but we'll always have the memories
- 9 Two Suffolk salons reach UK's top hair awards
- 10 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
Moyes was granted unconditional bail and will be sentenced at Ipswich Crown Court on April 19.
He will be subject to notification requirements in the interim.