Trio deny handling stolen toiletries and food items and will face trial
- Credit: Archant
A man and two women have denied handling stolen goods in Suffolk and will next appear at the crown court.
Dumitru Marus, 20, Mirela Vasile, 21, and Narcisa Vasile-Vaduva, 18, appeared at Suffolk Magistrates' Court on Wednesday charged with handling stolen goods on October 18.
The trio, who appeared in the dock at Suffolk Magistrates' Court on Wednesday and spoke through a Romanian interpreter, pleaded not guilty to the charge at the short preliminary hearing.
It is alleged that a number of toiletries, clothing and food items were discovered in a vehicle in Risby, near Bury St Edmunds, on Monday.
The value of the items is currently unknown, the court heard.
Magistrates accepted jurisdiction for the case but the trio, all of East Road, east London, elected for a crown court trial.
They will next appear at Ipswich Crown Court on November 17.
- 1 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 2 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 3 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 4 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 5 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 6 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 7 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
- 8 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 9 Burns signs new deal after stunning debut season at Town
- 10 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
Magistrates granted all three defendants conditional bail ahead of their next appearance.