Motorbikes stolen during thefts in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
Two motorbikes were stolen during overnight and early morning thefts in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information in connection with the thefts of two motorbikes in Lowestoft over the weekend.
A grey Yamaha YZF R125 motorbike, registration SV16 ZKA, was stolen from Rotterdam Road, Lowestoft at sometime between 10.40pm on Friday, September 10 and 1.30am on Saturday, September 11.
A second motorbike was stolen from Aspinall Close, Lowestoft at sometime between 2am and 6am on Saturday, September 11.
A police spokesman said: "The red Yamaha YZF 600R motorbike was later found abandoned in Rosedale Park.
You may also want to watch:
"Can you help?"
If you have any information about these thefts, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/50266/21 and 37/50269/21 via 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic