Wanted men located by police
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Two men wanted by police in connection with separate offences have been located.
Henry Smith, 26, from Great Cornard, who was wanted in connection with burglary offences, was arrested yesterday.
Officers arrested Smith around 11.45pm in Sudbury and he was taken to Bury St Edmunds police investigation centre for questioning, where he currently remains.
Meanwhile, a man wanted in connection with burglary, assault and public order offences has also been arrested.
Levi Kerry, who has links to Beck Row and Newmarket, was located in the Red Lodge area on April 11.
He has since been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 7 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 8 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks